More information coming here soon….
In the meantime, if you’d like to volunteer please contact our volunteer coordinator on:
0121 448 8184
or email us via our contact page
1. Act as a champion for Black Country Foodbank
2. Schools, colleges and nurseries;
get pupils, students, parents and children involved in collecting food, toiletries and sponsorship. What we need
or if you want to give financially click here.
3. At work; get permission to have a collecting box, offer to bring the donations to us,
our address are here: where you can drop off donations
4. Come and volunteer at our warehouse; our regular volunteers need a break now and again. contact form
Can you lift a can of beans, make a cup of tea, answer the ‘phone, put food on and take food off a shelf – YOU can volunteer!
Are you available Mon – Fri between 10:00am & 2:00pm = YOU can volunteer!
5. Talk about us and raise awareness at your place of worship/work/education; don’t know what to say come and see us.
Spend some time at The Storehouse, you’ll have loads to speak to people about contact us to arrange a visit.