How to Get Help

Find out how Black Country Food Bank can help you

How We Can Support You

If you usually deal with an agency please contact them directly and they can tell you how to reach one of our centres.




If you’re a family with under 18’s the best place for you to access help for your family is your local Family Hub (DudleyWalsall, Sandwell).

If you’re struggling to pay the rent or mortgage; please contact your local housing department (

If you have debt issues, try your local Citizen’s Advice Bureaux ( or Christians Against Poverty (

Are you getting all the benefits you’re entitled to? found this tool on Martin Lewis’s Money Saving Expert web site (

If you are having problems claiming benefits, your first port of call could be the Job Centre ( or after claiming your nearest Citizen’s Advice Bureaux (

This is in no way meant to be a definitive list but you could always try the government’s information portal at

DON’T FORGET; You’ll need a voucher or a code to access Black Country Foodbank:

You’ll only get a voucher if the project/community group/agency think it will help you. You need to keep working with them so they can help you get through your crisis. Please refer back to them if you need further help.

You must have a PAPER voucher or a code to be able to receive a food parcel at the distribution centres.

Not only will you be able to access help through these agencies but if they think it will help they may issue you with a voucher for the Food Bank.

Locations >

Want to find out how we can help you?
If you can’t find the information you need then please call us on 01384 671250